Terms & Conditions
Use of Content
Limitation on Liability of Aardwolf and Its Licensors
When using the Site, information will be transmitted using a medium that is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Aardwolf and its suppliers. Accordingly, Aardwolf assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this Site.
Aardwolf and its affiliates, licensors and suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of this Site or related material from Aardwolf.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on any products with regard to the Content contained on this Site.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringe or violate any rights of any party. It is the policy of Aardwolf not to permit materials known by Aardwolf to be infringing to remain on the Site. You should notify Aardwolf promptly if you believe any materials on the Site, including advertisements, or materials available on or through links, frames, indexes and directories linked to this Site, infringe a third party copyright. Upon Aardwolf’s receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), Aardwolf will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content at issue.
Please contact Aardwolf for copyright infringement notices only.
Aardwolf is based in Rockaway, New Jersey, in the United States of America. Aardwolf makes no claim that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to and contact or input to the Content may not be legal when viewed by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Aardwolf, or in any way relating to your use of the Site, resides in the courts of the State of New Jersey and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of New Jersey in connection with any such dispute, including any claim involving Aardwolf and/or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
We keep your data as private as we possibly can
Aardwolf Publishing is committed to gaining and keeping your trust. We take your privacy seriously.
We do not sell your information for any commercial purpose. This policy only applies to Aardwolf Publishing LLC and to our website. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Aardwolf Publishing does not own or control, or to people that Aardwolf Publishing does not employ or manage.
How Aardwolf Publishing Uses Your Personal Information
Here’s how Aardwolf Publishing (a.k.a, “Aardwolf” and/or “We”) treats personal information:
- Aardwolf Publishing may collect and receive personal information that you’ve intentionally shared with us, including information through your use of Aardwolf Publishing's products, our website, email exchanges between us, product purchases, funding websites (e.g., Kickstarter), and other avenues of commerce or communication. This information may consist of personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email address, or phone number) or any other information may not be otherwise publicly available.
- By purchasing a product (or delivering personal information to Aardwolf for other reasons), you are allowing us to enter this information into systems designed to fulfill the purposes you intended (for example, the shipping of products you ordered, or correspondence between Aardwolf and yourself, etc.).
Transfer of Your Data
In the process of doing business, your personal information may be transferred to a system that may be run by companies in countries other than your own. These companies might process and store data to provide you with the products and services you want. Some of these countries or businesses may not have the same data protection safeguards as the country where you live. By using our products and services, you are consenting to allow us to transfer your data to companies in other countries. While we believe your information is protected by these companies, we cannot guarantee it.
Information Collection & Use
Aardwolf Publishing collects personal information when you deliberately share it with us, and only for legitimate purposes of our business.
- when you purchase Aardwolf Publishing products from our website or one of our partner websites (e.g., Amazon, iTunes, Kobo, Barnes & Noble)
- when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
This probably goes with out saying, but when you do business with Aardwolf Publishing and make purchases, you are not anonymous to us.
Aardwolf Publishing collects information about your transactions, and, in the course of our responsibilities to deliver to you, we may share that information with some businesses that provide a service to our company. Some of our partners (e.g., website hosting companies) may receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
Aardwolf Publishing uses your information only for the following general purposes:
- to fulfill your requests for our products and services
- to contact you about product delivery or incomplete financial transactions
- to promote Aardwolf Publishing products that we believe you'd enjoy (note: any such email promotions always include an unsubscribe link)
Information Sharing & Disclosure
Aardwolf Publishing does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies. We only share information in order to provide the products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Aardwolf Publishing under agreements. These companies might use your personal information. We cannot guarantee that these companies have, or do not have, any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process (such as law enforcement requests), or to establish or exercise our legal rights, or defend against legal claims.
- Aardwolf Publishing does not currently advertise the products of other companies on our site, but we may decide to do so in the future. If so, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad, and might collect information about you.
Cookies & Web-based Technologies
Confidentiality & Security
We limit access to personal information about you to Aardwolf owners/employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Changes to This Policy
Aardwolf Publishing may update this policy at any time, but frankly this is hard to put together, and we’re really not too interested in it.
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, you can contact us at:
179-15 Route 46 West, Suite 252
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Last Updated: June 13, 2016